We’re opening our garden to offer you a fun & relaxing evening picking flowers!
Here’s a few details you should know (Please Read All the Way Through!):
– Advanced purchase of ticket is required. You’ll find two options for tickets: one for a single adult; and one that will grant entry for a adult/child combo.
– Your ticket grants you access to our flower farm where you will be provided with a large flower container with water (that you can take home) and snips so that you can cut your very own fresh-garden bouquet.
– You’ll have access to our entire cutting garden and may cut from whichever plants you choose. Cut as many stems as you’d like that fit into your container- you’re welcome to fill it however you like.
-No experience is required. We’ll be there to provide further instructions to our U-Pick Visitors.
– Our ‘adult + child combo ticket’ allows one adult to cut with 1 their littles. The Combo ticket means participants will work together to fill one large jar, plus a smaller jar for your little. If your little would like their own large jar, please purchase an adult ticket for them.
– Please be aware that our garden pathways are NARROW and likely won’t fit strollers; walkers; etc. We are working to improve the accessibility of our garden in the future. Offering U-Pick was a decision we made late in the season- and we apologize for the inconveniences our garden may cause for some people. Please don’t be afraid to reach out prior to your visit if you have concerns, we will do our best to accommodate all visitors.
– Please leave your pets at home- we can not allow fur babies within the garden.
– Please wear farm appropriate attire during your visit. Our flowers are in an open field with plenty of sun. You may want to bring sunscreen and/or a water bottle to your visit.
– Please be aware that our flowers are located outside and there is no public restroom.
– Lastly, we ask that you please be respectful of the property. This is our private home + we have worked hard to grow our field of flowers so that it can be enjoyed by many, all season long.
Our flowers are located at 1803 16th Ave SW, Byron Center, MI 49315 and this is where you’ll meet for your U-Pick Event: Please make note of this address, if you Google ‘Two Sisters Flower Farm’ , you’ll find that you’ll be taken to our farm stand and not our actual flower field.
Have more questions? Feel free to drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure to get back with you promptly.